The Parents Association works to enhance the educational experience of the pupils by providing practical assistance and funding for additional academic and extracurricular activities at the school.
The Parents Association also aims to enhance relationships between the staff, parents and families associated with the school. This is done by organising a number of social events each year and offering support for other events organised by the school.
The Parents’ Association meet once a term to discuss, plan and prepare forthcoming events. All parents and guardians are members and are invited to meetings and events.
Examples of events organised to date include:
- Fireworks Night
- Quiz Nights
- Summer Fetes
- Coffee Mornings
- Race Night
Examples of distribution of funds include:
- New pool table for the Boyer house
- New Wendy house for The Early Years
- Digital camera for the Art Department
- Music stands for the music department
- Support for the Kenyan Link
- Garden items for the Prep School
- Beanbags and common room accessories for the girls boarding houses
- Books for the English department
- Camping equipment for the CCF department.
Current list of committee members:
Pru Maskell (Chair)
Reggie Green (Vice-Chair)
Angie Bradshaw (Treasurer)
Alison Savory (Secretary)
Jules Templeton (Senior School)
Jan Palin (Junior School)